Welcome to Finnstagram!
Following our wedding in Poland on July 5th, 2017 we began traveling around the world.
Like our name-inspiration instagram, this is primarily a photo blog for friends and family who want to follow along on our travels.
Feel free to subscribe, add comments, or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or travel tips!
And for those wondering….
Where have we been so far?
- Jelenia Gora and Wojanow – Poland… for our wedding!
- Dresden and Munich, Germany
- Ljubljana and Piran, Slovenia (alongside Bled and Bonhinj lakes, Postojna and Predjama)
- Split, Dubrovnik and Zagreb, Croatia (including Hvar, Plitvice National Park, Krka Falls, and the Elephati Islands)
- Kotor, Montengro
- Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Town, South Africa
- A 20-day Safari through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe (ending at Victoria Falls)
- India – including Delhi, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur & Jaipur (all Rajasthan), and Agra& Varanasi (Utter Pradesh)
Where to next?
- Indonesia (Bali & Yogyakarta) until end of September
- Malaysia (KL) for first week of October
- Loosely planned:
- Cambodia for mid-late October
- Thailand and Vietnam until end of November
- Japan for December